IHR Winter Conference 2018
Home: new histories of living
8-9 February 2018
1-day- Thursday 8 Feb: £40.00
1-day- Friday 9 Feb: £30.00
Concession rate (students only)
1-day- Thursday 8 Feb: £35.00
1-day- Friday 9 Feb: £25.00
A small number of bursaries have been made by the Society of Architectural Historians GB (SAHGB) available for Masters Students, PhD researchers and ECRs to help with conference fees and travel expenses*.
In order to apply please submit the following details to Gemma Dormer in the IHR Events and Operations office (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Wednesday 31 January 2018.
- Level of study/stage of career:
- Theme of research (250 words max):
- Reasons for applying (250 words max):
- Approximate cost of travel (if outside London):
All applicants will be informed of a decision as soon as possible.
*To be eligible to apply for a bursary you must meet the following criteria:
- Conference fee bursary: you must not have access to home institution funding
- Travel bursary: you must not have access to home institution funding and be studying at a University outside of London/Surrey